- After submission, will check and assess the article.
- Will check if it is suitable for our journal;
- Will reject poor manuscripts;
- If the article is checked to be suitable, the Editor-in-Chief will recommend it to the reviewers for an assessment.
- For our journal the process is double-blinded, the author and the reviewer don’t know the identity of each other. At least two review reports are collected for any article.
Suggestions of reviewers can be made using the Manuscripts Assessment
- Reviewers can make recommendations, but the Editor-in-Chief is free to disagree with their views.
- If minor revisions are recommended, the author is requested to revise his article. After the revisions the article is re-checked by our Editor-in-Chief.
- After the review, if the article is accepted by the Editor-in-Chief, it goes into production: Copy editing, Proof correction/ Editing, Producing the pdf, Proof reading, Printing and Publishing Online.